TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Right of Admission is strictly reserved and at our discretion. An Garda Siochana and Customs visit the market on a regular basis. Items Not Allowed For Sale include but not restricted to:
- NO illegal items.
- NO Live Animals, Dogs Pups, Cats, Birds etc.
- NO Fireworks
- No Alcohol
- No Tobacco, Cigarettes
- No Counterfeit Goods such as clothing or DVD’s
- No Food or Drinks allowed, there is an on-site café.
2. We Do Not offer a rubbish removal service and anyone dumping will be reported to Kildare County Council and face an €80 Fixed Penalty Notice. Be Warned.
All unsold items must be taken home with you.
We don’t want what you can’t sell.
You may be able to sell a job lot to other traders otherwise items must be taken home.